Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THE OVERTURE

Ladies and gentlemen, proceed with caution, fore within this blog lie the half-crazed ramblings of a man that many have been, and even more are destined to become--the newly anointed father. Yes! Behold this beast in all it’s wonder. He is a bounder and a clod. A creature of disdain. Let us see what he has to say for himself.
Brothers of the blogosphere I know how scary being a new father can be (my little girl is now three months old); especially when your not married and the pregnancy isn’t planned. But fear not, ahead lies a land of milk and honey! I, Notelgge, am here to share my adventures with you. And together we shall weather the storm. In an attempt to help myself, and others, I plan to make this an interactive site (a forum if you will) where men can share child rearing tips and tricks we learn along the way. I also intend to have children’s movie, book, and TV reviews geared towards a young males perspective (or at least one with my sensibilities). So, strap in and hold on tight, I’m sure we’re in for a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails